The Superhero Show Show #451
The 451st Anniversary E-Mail Spectacular!
How many of your e-mails can the Taste Buds get through in an hour? Tune in and find out!
On a very special episode of The Superhero Show Show, the Taste Buds are dedicating (almost) an entire episode of the podcast to your e-mails!
Of course, the Taste Buds are going to discuss every show that came out this week, including The Walking Dead, Stargirl, Pennyworth: The Origin of Batman’s Butler, and the entire first season of Batwheels! But they do it quickly.
Because it’s email time! Who was the interview guest they loved the most! How likely is it that the Taste Buds start an Only Fans? Or a TikTok? Or anything that would help them get fans? You guys wrote the e-mails, and now it’s time for the answers!
Also, don’t forget to:
- Visit Us!
- Shop With Us On Amazon!
- Like Us!
- Follow Us!
- Write To Us! — [email protected]
- Listen to more of Cassie on Unnatural 20’s
- Listen to more of Ryan on Movie of the Year
- Listen to more of Mike on The OCD
While Americans overwhelmingly support the right of an individual to make their own decisions about abortion, unfortunately, that right is no longer protected everywhere in the U.S.
The Supreme Court overturned Roe versus Wade on June 24th.
Abortion is a basic healthcare need for the millions of people who can become pregnant. Everyone should have the freedom to decide what’s best for themselves and their families, including when it comes to ending a pregnancy. This decision has dire consequences for individual health and safety, and could have harsh repercussions for other landmark decisions.
Restricting access to comprehensive reproductive care, including abortion, threatens the health and independence of all Americans. Even if you live in a state where abortion rights are upheld, access to safe medical procedures shouldn’t be determined by location, and it shouldn’t be the privilege of a small few.
You can help by donating to local abortion funds. To find out where to donate for each state, visit donations4abortion.com.
If you or someone you know needs help, or if you want to get more involved, here are 5 resources:
1. Shout Your Abortion is a campaign to normalize abortion.
2. Don’t Ban Equality is a campaign for companies to take a stand against abortion restrictions.
3. Abortion.cafe has information about where to find clinics.
4. PlanCPills.org provides early at-home abortion pills that you can keep in your medicine cabinet. And five.
5. Choice.crd.co has a collection of these resources and more.
You can also find links to all of these resources and more info at podvoices.help